The Training and Placement Cell of the Institution centrally handles all aspects of campus placements for the graduate and post graduate students of all the Departments. The Cell is well organised with eminent and experienced faculties for the job placement of our college students in highly reputed national and international pharmaceutical companies . The Training & Placement staff members assist in arranging Pre-Placement Talks, Written Tests, Group Discussions, and Interviews etc. are made as per the requirements of the Organizations.
Professor K. Ramkuma
Dr. N. Venkatesan
Training & Placement Cell Activities:
- Arranging MOCK sessions for enhancing the communication skills, group discussion techniques, and written test which are the screening methods used by the organizations these days.
- Developing a strong bond between industry and students by keeping up to the expectations of both.
- Arranging guest lectures by eminent personalities from the industry so at to emphasis the ever changing need of the industry and how to make one ready for it.
- Continuous updating the database for meeting the different requirements from the organizations and to make students chose the best possible company and remunerations.
- Updating various departments about the requirements of the industry so as to enable them to get the students ready for the external world.
- Arranging In-plant training, Industrial visits, Projects, Guest lectures and other Industry-Institute interaction activities.
- Orientation Program for Students.
- Career Counseling & Personality Development Centre.
- Entrepreneurship Guidance Programmes.
- Placement Seminars.
- Career Awareness sessions.
- Model Aptitude tests, Mock Group discussions & Interviews to excel in the Recruitment process.
- Guidance sessions for higher studies.
- INDUSTRY INTERACTION CELL
Industry Interaction Cell:
- Micro labs, Bangalore
- Jaggat Pharma, Bangalore
- Phyto Chem ltd, Bangalore
- Om Pharmaceutical ltd, Bangalore
- Karnataka Milk Federation (KMF), Bangalore
- MMC Health Care ltd, Chennai
- Medicamen Biotech ltd,New Delhi
- Manipal Hospital, Bangalore
- Baptist Hospital, Bangalore
- Strides Arcolab, Bangalore
- Mahaveer Jain Hospital, Bangalore
- Bangalore Allergic Centre
- Medopharm, Maluru
- Meyer Pharmaceuticals
- Medrin Pharmaceuticals
- Himalaya Drug Company
Academic Year 2017-2018 :
Academic Year 2018-2019 :