If you are a Screen reader user click on the Stop link to stop the scroll and read the News items.
- Brindavan Group of Institutions Football Tournament
- Fresher’s day
- Celebration of World Pharmacist Day
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore Zone Inter Collegiate Kabaddi Tournament
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore Zone Football Tournament
- Guest Lecture by Dr. Salma Khanam
- Onam Celebration 2019
- Induction Programme for Freshers
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore Zone Men and Women’s Badminton Tournament 2019
- Teacher's Day 2019
Aditya Bangalore Institute of Pharmacy Education and Research has a cadre of Professionals having international skills in teaching, research and industry. Since inception in 1998, it has moved steadily towards the fulfillment of its mission and emerged as significant player in Pharmacy Education.
Our Institution has state of the art infrastructure with well equipped laboratories, seminar halls, Auditorium, Digital Library with wi-fi -internet facility, Instrumentation room and other facilities.