If you are a Screen reader user click on the Stop link to stop the scroll and read the News items.
- Webinar Series-20 on “Statistical Methods in Pharmaceutical Research”
- Webinar Series-19 on “Stress and Self Management Mindfulness in Student Life”
- Webinar Series-18 on “LET US EXPLORE THE SCIENCE OF MIRROR-IMAGE MOLECULES”
- Webinar Series-17 on “Presynaptic Regulation of Neurotransmitters-Therapeutic Application”
- International Webinar Series -4 on “Covid-19: Strategies and Challenges Faced by Pharma Professionals in terms of formulating the Vaccine”
- Webinar Series-16 on “Obesity and Its Impact on Immunity”
- International Webinar Series -3 on “Covid-19: Strategies and Challenges faced by Pharma Professionals in terms of formulating a Vaccine”
- Webinar Series-15 on “Relevance or Significance of Soft Skills in Career Success”
- Webinar Series-14 on “Pharmacovigilance -A New Era and Its Impact on Society”
- Founder's Day
Aditya Bangalore Institute of Pharmacy Education and Research has a cadre of Professionals having international skills in teaching, research and industry. Since inception in 1998, it has moved steadily towards the fulfillment of its mission and emerged as significant player in Pharmacy Education.
Our Institution has state of the art infrastructure with well equipped laboratories, seminar halls, Auditorium, Digital Library with wi-fi -internet facility, Instrumentation room and other facilities.