Commencement of session : July
* A pass in any of the following exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics PUC / 10 + 2 / PDC / Intermediate/ Higher Sec. exam in Science
* PDU in vocational course with Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Mathematics conducted by Government of Kerala only
* 2 years plus practical training of 500 hours spread over a period of not less than 3 months in Govt. Hospital/Pharmacy, Recognised by Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi.
Age: 17 years and above
* A minimum of 80% in both theory and practical (regular) class is essential to get eligibility for sessional as well as annual exam.
Examination / Sessional Exam:
* There will be three periodic sessional exam in theory & practical during academic year in college for max. marks of 20 and average of best two marks will be considered for qualifying annual exam.
* Exam will be conducted twice every year by Board of Examination Authority, Drugs Control Dept., Bangalore. The First exam in a year will be the annual exam (in Nov/Dec ) and second is the supplementary exam (May/June).
* After having appeared in the final exam of IInd year the candidate must undergo 500 hours of practical training in Govt. Hospital/Dispensary/ Pharmacy recognized by PCI, New Delhi.