If you are a Screen reader user click on the Stop link to stop the scroll and read the News items.
- Induction Programme for Freshers
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore Zone Men and Women’s Badminton Tournament 2019
- Teacher's Day 2019
- Guest Lecture by Dr. Divyashri Damacharla
- Guest Lecture by Dr. Chanda Kulkarni
- International Conference - Energy Security and Chemical Engineering Congress (ESChE) 2019
- RGUHS Undergraduate Research Grant for the Academic Year 2019-20
- Annual Report 2018-2019
- Guest Lecture Series 2019
- Farewell Day 2019
Aditya Bangalore Institute of Pharmacy Education and Research has a cadre of Professionals having international skills in teaching, research and industry. Since inception in 1998, it has moved steadily towards the fulfillment of its mission and emerged as significant player in Pharmacy Education.
Our Institution has state of the art infrastructure with well equipped laboratories, seminar halls, Auditorium, Digital Library with wi-fi -internet facility, Instrumentation room and other facilities.