If you are a Screen reader user click on the Stop link to stop the scroll and read the News items.
- Webinar Series-15 on “Relevance or Significance of Soft Skills in Career Success”
- Webinar Series-14 on “Pharmacovigilance -A New Era and Its Impact on Society”
- Founder's Day
- Webinar Series-13 on “Regulatory mechanism and responses of omega 3 fatty acids and relationships with Vitamin D”
- International Webinar Series -2 on “Molecular Hybridization: An efficient Approach for the Development of Potential Pharmacophores”
- International Webinar Series -1 on “Drug Discovery of Past and Present:a Leaf out of Antibacterial Fluoroquinolones”
- Webinar Series-12 on “Professionalism in Healthcare: Challenges of Pharmacists”
- Zoom Webinar Series-11 on “Process Validation in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing”
- Zoom Webinar Series-10 on “Formulation Using Hot-Melt Extrusion”
- Zoom Webinar Series-9 on “GLP and Importance in Industrial Setup”
Aditya Bangalore Institute of Pharmacy Education and Research has a cadre of Professionals having international skills in teaching, research and industry. Since inception in 1998, it has moved steadily towards the fulfillment of its mission and emerged as significant player in Pharmacy Education.
Our Institution has state of the art infrastructure with well equipped laboratories, seminar halls, Auditorium, Digital Library with wi-fi -internet facility, Instrumentation room and other facilities.