If you are a Screen reader user click on the Stop link to stop the scroll and read the News items.
- Our Hearty Condolences to dear students Batada Ashish Samsudin and Rathod Jayesh. H, May their souls rest in peace
- Annual Report
- Group photo - 2018
- Guest Lecture By Dr Kamal
- Graduation and Annual Day 2018
- Annual Sports Meet 2017-18
- World Liver Day
- One Day Workshop on Pharmacoeconomics
- One Day Workshop on “Role of Clinical Pharmacist in Cancer Care- an Overview”
- Farewell Day 2018
Aditya Bangalore Institute of Pharmacy Education and Research has a cadre of Professionals having international skills in teaching, research and industry. Since inception in 1998, it has moved steadily towards the fulfillment of its mission and emerged as significant player in Pharmacy Education.
Our Institution has state of the art infrastructure with well equipped laboratories, seminar halls, Auditorium, Digital Library with wi-fi -internet facility, Instrumentation room and other facilities.