If you are a Screen reader user click on the Stop link to stop the scroll and read the News items.
- Online Webinar on “Significance of Social Media in Pharmaceutical Industry”
- Online Webinar on “Fundamentals of Toxicology in Preclinical Drug Development”
- Online Webinar on “Drug Analytical Techniques and Novel Insights in Pharmaceutical sciences during COVID19 Pandemic”
- Webinar on Oral and Hand Hygiene in the times of COVID-19
- Online Training for Pharmacy Professionals-COVID-19 by RGUHS
- Zoom Meeting on Sensitization in Educational Methodology for Pharmaceutical Academic Leaders by APTI
- ABIPER lends support to local communities during COVID -19 pandemic
- Online Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights
- World Health Day 2020
- Campus interview by Episource India Private Limited, Chennai
Aditya Bangalore Institute of Pharmacy Education and Research has a cadre of Professionals having international skills in teaching, research and industry. Since inception in 1998, it has moved steadily towards the fulfillment of its mission and emerged as significant player in Pharmacy Education.
Our Institution has state of the art infrastructure with well equipped laboratories, seminar halls, Auditorium, Digital Library with wi-fi -internet facility, Instrumentation room and other facilities.