If you are a Screen reader user click on the Stop link to stop the scroll and read the News items.
- International Women’s Day 2018
- National Science Day 2018
- Blood Donation Camp 2018
- World NGO Day 2018
- ACPI-KSPOR 10th National Conference
- Development Programme
- World Thinking Day 2018
- Pariksha Pe Charcha event with PM Narendra Modi
- ABIPER students won the 3 rd Prize in face painting competition
- Seminar on Stem Cell Transplants in Cancer Treatment
Aditya Bangalore Institute of Pharmacy Education and Research has a cadre of Professionals having international skills in teaching, research and industry. Since inception in 1998, it has moved steadily towards the fulfillment of its mission and emerged as significant player in Pharmacy Education.
Our Institution has state of the art infrastructure with well equipped laboratories, seminar halls, Auditorium, Digital Library with wi-fi -internet facility, Instrumentation room and other facilities.