If you are a Screen reader user click on the Stop link to stop the scroll and read the News items.
- Science Club Inauguration
- One Day Seminar on “Pharma-Outlook, Opportunities & Skill Development”
- One Day Training Program on Qc/Qa/ Pharma Industry Overview. Pharma Microbiology and Career Opportunities for Fresh Pharmacists
- World AIDS Day - 2019
- National Seminar on Drug Delivery in Pharmaceutical Translational Research
- Guest Lecture by Anand Sreenivasa Katta
- Congratulations to ABIPER Students
- RGUHS Advanced Research Grant
- Congratulations to Ashly student for getting first rank in Pharmacology May 2018 exam and congratulations to the teacher Mrs.Pinki verma
- Congratulations to First Rank holders Mohammed Bilal and Asly - Till now he has got 4 University first rank in HAP, Pharmacotherapeutics I, Pharmacognosy and community Pharmacy. Congratulations to Teachers
Aditya Bangalore Institute of Pharmacy Education and Research has a cadre of Professionals having international skills in teaching, research and industry. Since inception in 1998, it has moved steadily towards the fulfillment of its mission and emerged as significant player in Pharmacy Education.
Our Institution has state of the art infrastructure with well equipped laboratories, seminar halls, Auditorium, Digital Library with wi-fi -internet facility, Instrumentation room and other facilities.